google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Tsunami, Earthquake, Fire, Computer Crash???

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tsunami, Earthquake, Fire, Computer Crash???

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/images/nature-CM079001922.aspx?qu=tsunami#ai:MP900423052
Are your genealogy files safe? Do you have backup in more than one place? If you have pondered these questions like I have, have you come up with a plan?

I have been looking at my own records and trying to come up with some sort of organized plan for backup, storage, etc. In my Internet search about this topic, I stumbled upon a plan that really struck  a chord with me. Maybe it is because it is straightforward and point by point. That is how I think! So, take a look at Luxegen Genealogy and Family History.  Maybe it will become your inspiration too!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.