google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Search and Ye Shall Find!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Search and Ye Shall Find!

I know that I am mixing up all of my latest conference info, but I have to tell you that today I found a link to Curtis Witcher's keynote speech (The Changing Face of Genealogy) from the Roots Tech Conference 2011 in Salt Lake City.  Time for a happy dance! He was my favorite speaker and I wished all during his presentation that I could have recorded it! Well, thanks to a post by Thomas MacEntee on Geneabloggers, I can now watch the presentation in full again! Curtis Witcher of the Allen County Public Library, has such a way to motivate and inspire. Special thanks to the Middle Peninsula African-American Genealogical and Historical Society of Virginia (MPAAGHS) for posting this on their website. Look under Videos. There are other videos from the conference too! Watch this presentation and see if you don't get excited about the future of genealogy!                

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.